In order to monitor a Facebook page you need to have:
- an agent to which you would like to add this source
- the address of the Facebook page you want to monitor
What to do
1. Open your agent and then click on "Add feed"
2. This will open the add feed wizard.
3. In a separate tab or window of your web browser, open the Facebook page you want to monitor.
4. Copy paste the link into your add feed wizard:
5. Click on preview and you will see the latest information.
6. Click on track at the bottom right of the page.
Your source has been added to your agent.
You can add as many sources as you would like to the same agent.