This analysis shows the total number of results found for a query in a geographical zone. The information can be shown in two ways, either by the place mentioned in the article or by the zone from which it was posted onto the internet.
For maps that show the places mentioned in the article: each time a country is mentioned in either English or in French the article is counted. If an article mentions “Brazil” three times it will be counted only once. If an article mentions “Brazil”, “Argentina” and “Mexico”, each country will be counted once.
For maps that show from where the article was posted: the representation is the total number of articles from that country or zone.
- Zone: the default setting is the world. You can chose smaller zones.
- Database: the default setting is to use the Digimind Content Factory. This can be changed to either alerts or validated information.
- Query: enter a query to refine the results associated with the entities.
- Range: define the time period for the analysis. This can run from one day to several years.
- Click: display the articles associated with the zone in reverse chronological order by clicking on a part of the map.
- Hover: display the number of articles associated with a part of the map by hovering over it.
Calculation and display waiting time will be affected when there are a large number of entities in the analysis.