Deciding on the best structure for your Digimind project is an important step when setting up a new CI project.
Articles in this section
- User Rights for Projects
- [video] How to structure a project for storing information
- [video] How to create a project and folders
- Ghost Folder: white folder visible while validating information
- Rename a folder
- Copy information from one folder to another folder
- How can I copy the contents of my folders
- Search inside the information you have stored in Digimind, including attached files
- I've shared access rights to folders, but some users can't see the information
- What does the field “associated agents” in “manage projects” means?