In this video, you will see how and why to use tilde ~ when you are writing a query
Articles in this section
- [video] Queries for Search and for Monitor
- How to use Boolean Operators in Queries – What do they mean?
- [Quick Guide] Operators for Queries
- [video] Query Building with Operators, Brackets and the Semantic Thesaurus
- [video] Write a simple search using AND, NOT, OR, " " and ( )
- [video] Write a search query using tilde ~
- ~ (tilde) in queries
- * and ? in queries
- What is the "begin" operator and how to use it?
- [Video] How to Structure a Query