What is Influencer?
Digimind lets you track and react to what people are saying about your brand, your company, your people, etc.
The Influencer analysis displays a combination of:
- the number of times you are mentioned by an internet-user
- how many people follow that user
- whether the tone or sentiment of what is said is positive, negative or neutral
What to do
Inside the tab on your dashboard, add an analysis portlet and choose "influencer".
You will then be able to configure the analysis in the way you would like. You can choose to detect what people post on Twitter, forums, Facebook, blogs or web sites. For more details on using Influencer with Facebook follow this link.
Add a search query and give your portlet a name.
You will then see:
- Influence is a measure of both the number of times the search term is mentioned and the number of followers the tweeter has.
- Mentions shows the number of times that Twitterer has used your search term.
- Visibility is based on the number of followers and the lists to which they belong. It indicates how many other people will see tweets from this account.
- Lists is the number of lists on which that Twitterer is a member.