In order to monitor a Facebook page you need to have:
- a monitoring to which you would like to add this source
- the address of the Facebook page you want to monitor
What to do
1. Open your monitoring and in the custom source section click on add a source
2. This will open the add feed wizard.
3. In a separate tab or window of your web browser, open the Facebook page you want to monitor.
4. Copy paste the link into your add feed wizard:
5. Click on preview and you will see the latest information.
6. Click on track at the bottom right of the page.
Your source has been added to your monitoring.
You can add as many sources as you would like to the same monitoring.