In order to complete the tasks below you need:
- A tab on a dashboard.
- A list of entities (optional)
What to do
1. From the menu to add an analysis portlet, click on “tag cloud” to see the options.
2. This opens the tag cloud wizard:
Give your analysis a name.
3. Select a set of entities to use. Digimind proposes a selection of "find outs", which let you explore how information is grouped and presented on the internet. Choose the one you would like from the drop down menu.
4. Either fill in a query or click on advanced options for more choices.
You can either chose to filter with a query or with a list. If you would like to use a list, click on the drop down arrow by "any of these entities" and choose your list from the menu.
When you are happy with your choices, click on OK at the bottom.
5. Back on the tag cloud wizard, now choose the time range you would like for your analysis.
6. Then click on OK and your tag cloud will appear.