This analysis shows the number of articles associated with one or more entities, displaying the relative amounts of each.
The diagram shows the relative share of each entity within a corpus of documents.
Each entity is represented by a section on the diagram. The size of each section is proportional to the number of articles associated with the entity.
- Entities: you can choose to use the entities from an existing list or entities coming from “Find Out”. You can configure the number of entities you would like to include.
- Database: the default setting is to use the Digimind Content Factory. This can be changed to either alerts or validated information.
- Query: enter a query to refine the results associated with the entities.
- Range: define the time period for the analysis. This can run from one day to several years.
- Click: display the articles associated with the entity in reverse chronological order by clicking on a section.
- Hover: display the number of articles associated with an entity by hovering over the section.
Calculation and display waiting time will be affected when there are a large number of entities in the analysis.
Maximum number of entities is 20.