This analysis shows the number of articles associated with one entity, highlighting trends and changes over time.
This tool shows not only the underlying trends, but also allows for a better understanding of cause and event, thanks to the interactive links to articles associated with moments in time.
The line of the curve shows the number of articles associated with an entity over a time period. The line is automatically traced. A longer time period will result in a more detailed graph while the frequency chosen will affect the smoothness of the curve.
- Proportionality: this changes the output from the total number of articles to the percentage of articles in the DCF containing the search term.
- Database: the default setting is to use the Digimind Content Factory. This can be changed to either alerts or validated information.
- Query: define the variable for which the lines of the graph will be drawn.
- Range: define the time period for the analysis. This can run from one day to several years.
- Click: display the articles associated with the entity in reverse chronological order by clicking on the line.
- Hover: display the number of articles associated with an entity by hovering over the line.
A long time period combined with a high frequency will result in a graph that may be difficult to read. For periods greater than several months and / or for a large number of results it is recommended to set the frequency lower in order to see the pertinent points on the line more easily.