This analysis shows the co-occurrences between entities within a corpus of information. The entities could be people, brands, concepts, etc.
When a main entity is defined, all the articles must contain a reference to this entity as well as one of the other entities on the list in order to be counted. If no main entity is defined, the most cited entity will be chosen by default at the main entity.
- Entities: you can choose to use the entities from an existing list or entities coming from “Find Out”. You can configure the number of entities you would like to include.
- Database: the default setting is to use the Digimind Content Factory. This can be changed to either alerts or validated information.
- Query: enter a query to refine the results associated with the entities.
- Range: define the time period for the analysis. This can run from one day to several years.
- Click on the link between rectangles: display the articles associated with the two entities in reverse chronological order.
- Click on a rectangle: display the number of articles associated with the entity
- Hover over a link: display the number of articles associated with the two entities.
- Hover over a rectangle: display the number of articles associated with the entity.
Maximum number of entities is 20.