Digimind Graphs: Three Types of Information
It is possible to create graphs and analysis from three types of information:
- news from the DCF (Digimind Content Factory)
- alerts from agents
- information stored in projects and folders
For news and alerts the date that is used will be the date on which the information was picked up by Digimind.
For validated information however, there are several choices.
Validated Information Graphs: Three Date Choices
Depending on your needs you may like to conduct your analysis based on:
- publication date: the date on which the information was posted onto the internet
- creation date: the date on which the information was stored into Digimind
- update date: the date on which the last edits or modifications were made to the information inside Digimind
How can I select the best date to use?
Inside the options for the graph, select to create an analysis based on validated information and then open the advanced options:
On the next page you will be able to select the type of date you would like to use: