An alerts box on a dashboard
How to recognise it?
An alerts box contains information made up of three pieces of information:
- In black, you can see the title of the article as it was posted on the internet.
- In grey, you can read an extract of the article.
- In red, you will find the name of the agent who found the article and the website on which the article was posted.
If you put your cursor over a piece of information you will reveal a menu that gives you four choices:
- edit and save: this will allow you to save the information into a project. Click here to read more about storing information, or read the details below.
- save: click to validate the information using one-click validation. Click here to find out more.
- delete: this will remove the alert from the agent and the platform
If you click on actions, you will then see the following options:
For more details on these options, keep reading.
Where to click and what to do
Click on the title of the article or on the "view online source" option in the drop-down menu to go to the URL that contains the article.
After you have viewed the article online, the title will no longer be presented in bold. In this way you can keep a track of what you have already read.
Click on "edit and save" to store the information in a Digimind folder
This will open the Digimind validation page, where you can modify the article and then store it in a folder.
Click on "mark as read" to change the title from bold typeface to normal type face.
This is the same presentation as after you have clicked to view the article online.
Click on "delete" to remove the alert from the box.
Click on "view agent" to open the agent that found this alert. You will then be able to see the agent and make any changes you feel necessary.