Mutliple Treatment of Alerts
At times you may find that you would like to deal with several agents at the same time. This could be for example:
- You'd like to delete several alerts following an update of your query or sourcing.
- Working from an agent tracking Tweeter, you want to validate or store several items as examples.
- You want to mark a selection of alerts as being read.
Activate Multiple Selection of Alerts
Hover on the grey bar at the top of the alerts box, then click on "Actions" to open the drop-down menu, and then click on "Activate selection".
You will then see check boxes appear by the title of the alerts.
Use the check boxes to select the alerts you would like to treat. Then back in the actions drop-down menu you will see that you now have further choices:
- Desactivate selection: this will return to the simple selection of alerts.
- Mark as read: the titles of the alerts will no longer be in bold. They will appear in non-bold text.
- Delete: remove these alerts from your platform.
- Select all: select all the alerts before performing one of these actions.
Please note, when validating or storing information, the limit is 20 alerts at one time.