Newsletter Structure with Multi Sections
From October 9th 2014 it will be possible to completely personalize the structure of your newsletters, creating and naming sections as you would like. This will work for any newsletters based on a Digimind template or on new customized templates created after October 2014. Please contact our technical team to find out about updating your existing customized newsletter templates.
To find out more about setting up newsletters, please follow this link.
This feature will allow you to create your newsletters based on the My Reader interface. You will be able to select the information to include in each section based on folders and / or tags. This will give you greater precision in defining the order of sections and their content.
Inside the advanced options of the newsletter generator, use the options in the Structure field to select: multi sections:
Then on the next page you will be able to start creating sections:
Click on "Add section" to start creating your first section. You will be taken to the My Reader interface, and you can make your choices using the tags and the folders. You need to select at least one folder or at least one of your tags to create the section.
Click on "Apply Configuration" to save your choices.
Back on the newsletter generator you will start to see your sections:
You can now:
- Rename the sections: click on the pencil by the contents.
- Redefine the contents: click on the edit icon to the right of the section details.
- Delete the section: click on the cross on the far right of the section details.
- Reorder the sections: hover on the section to reveal the drag and drop symbol, then click to drag the section to the correct position.
- Add more sections: click on Add section.
When you have finished adding the sections you need, click on save.