DCF Search Results
You can search the Digimind Content Factory by typing a keyword into the search bar at the top of the Digimind platform. This video gives more details on the DCF.
These filters are automatically generated by Digimind using the pool of information that is contained in the search results.
- Each search will generate a different set of dynamic filters as the information set is unique
- As you click on a filter, you will narrow the information set and this will generate a new set of dynamic filters.
- You can click on as many dynamic filters as you need and add them consecutively to the search.
In this example, my seach keyword is "packaging" and I get these results:
From the news results, I can click on a dynamic filter and in this way add it to my keyword.
In the search bar at the top, you will now be able to see that this has been added:
And I can continue to click and add filters until I have the results I would like. In my example, I clicked on three concepts and created this as a search:
packaging eenconcept:"food" eenconcept:"label" eenconcept:"nutrition"
Another way to refine a search is to use the tags that we have applied to the sources and articles in the DCF. These filters are not dynamic.
- The tags in the filters will be the same no matter what your original search query is.
- You can click on one filter at a time to add it to a search query. The set of information will then change accordingly and you will see the category added in the search bar.
Combine DCF Tag
- Use the following terms to refer to the DCF tags:
These refer to the three sets of tags on the news results page:
- Use ( ) to structure your query
- Use OR to include more than one tag from the same set.
- Use AND to combine tags from different sets.
This will give you something that looks like:
Then you can paste this into the search bar to see your results:
And the final step, add this to an agent by clicking on "Monitor this search" at the top of the news results page: