Newsletters are sent out from your Digimind platform on a regular basis. From time to time it's a good idea to check that the information you are sending out is well adapted to your audience. For this you can use the Newsletter Statistics feature of Digimind. This is an option, which you will need to have activated on your platform. Please talk to your Digimind consultant about how to do this.
See the Statistics
If you have had this option activated on your Digimind, inside the newsletter generator you will see at the top:
Click on "Statistics" to see the stats for the current month.
The Statistics Page
- Number of sent e-mails: how many times the newsletter was sent
- Number of openings: how many recipeints clicked to open the main containing the newsletter
- Number of read information: how many times a recipient clicked inside the newsletter to read information, each individual click is counted as 1, some pieces of information may have been read more than once
From here you can modify the view to suit your needs:
- select to view by: date, week, month, quarter or year
- use the drop-down menus to select a specific year or month
Use the arrows by the side of the column headers to sort the information.
Use the blue button at the top of the page to see the previous time period.
You can export the statistics in Excel format. This will allow you to conduct further analysis, investigating the recipients who read most, the newsletters that generate most openings, and those that lead to most clicks to read the information.
Inside the statistics page of newsletters, at the bottom of the list of newsletters, click on the excel export button:
The full excel report will then be downloaded.
Before you can fully benefit from the statistics report you will need to do two things:
Click at the top of the document to "enable editing".
Then, inside excel click on the tab "data" and then on "refresh all". This will load the raw data into the spreadsheet ready to run analysis.
You will then be able to click on the tabs of the report to see the following:
- By date: This tab runs analysis showing the date on which the information in the newsletter was read. You will then be able to filter by recipient or newsletter name.
- By newsletter: This tab displays analysis based on the name of the newsletter. You can easily see which newsletters are the most popular.
- By recipient: This tab shows analysis based on the name of recipient. This will indicate which people most often click to open newsletters.
- Raw data: This tab contains all the data concerning your statistics.