SharePoint is an online solution from MicroSoft which allows its users to collaborate and share ideas across the whole entreprise.
For our clients who are using or thinking about using SharePoint, we have developed a way of displaying information and dashboards from Digimind directly into a SharePoint environment.
The Benefits of Using Digimind Inside SharePoint
For Digimind power-users and business users:
- Smooth and seemless upload of relevant content into a SharePoint KM database. Content validated by subject matter experts in selected Digimind folders will be automatically and immediately posted onto dedicated SharePoint portals.
- Generate and automatically refresh intelligence graphs and charts for upper management straight into a SharePoint KM database. All Digimind dashboards shared within a SharePoint portal are constantly updated.
- Build on and share human intelligence across the company. SharePoint users can directly contribute to Digimind from their SharePoint portals. Any contributions will be directly consolidated in Digimind for further analysis.
For SharePoint users accessing Digimind as readers or end-users:
- No need for Internet searches on competitors or customers: SharePoint users directly access content selected by intelligence experts from dedicated SharePoint portals.
- No need to spend time on competitor or market analysis: SharePoint users will have at their fingertips comprehensive Digimind dashboards from dedicated SharePoint portals.
- No need to maintain a list of domain experts to whom you can ask questions or report findings: SharePoint users can directly react to articles published in their SharePoint portals.
Share your dashboards directly in your Sharepoint environment
Access for readers to the entire Digimind environment: data visualization, authorized comments, sharing....
Technical constraints :
- Compulsory reader licenses
- Implementation of the SSO
- Integration performed by your Sharepoint administrator
How can I connect SharePoint and Digimind?
The first step is to contact your Account Manager who will be able to guide you through the steps involved.