Dashboards and Stored Information
Dashboards are working spaces that allow users to read and interact with information, either DCF results, alerts or stored information. To find out more about the three types of information that can be displayed on a dashboard please read this post.
Stored information can be displayed either on a personal dashboard or a shared dashboard. If you would like to know more about the differences between personal and shared dashboards, follow this link.
Display Stored Information
With full display (the default setting) you will see the following:
- the date on which the information was stored into the platform
- the name of the person who found and validated the information
- the title and a short summary of the information
- a like button
- a comment button
- the number of people who have already liked the information
- any comments left by other people
- any tags that have been applied to the information
Display Options for Stored Information
As well as the full display, you can also select the following ways of displaying the information.
Title and Author