Storing the useful information you find is essential if you would like to publish it and share it with other people.
In addition, on the stored information you can see other useful details.
At the top of the stored information, you will see:
- a tool bar with buttons allowing you to edit the information or delete it (if you have the necessary rights on this project to do so), print, email or translate the information
- the title of the stored information
- the name of the person who stored the information and the time at which it was stored
- the details of the information
- a button that allows you to send an email directly to the person who stored this information
- the source of the information
- the date on which the information was first published on the internet
- the reliability and importance assigned by the person who stored the information
Further down the page you will see:
Tags: the tags that have been applied to this piece of information
Folders: the folder or folders into which the information was stored
Related information: other pieces of information that have been stored in the same folder
At the bottom of the information you will see:
- an extract or summary of the information. Click here to find out more about how extracts and summaries are created.
- the link to the page on which the information was published on the internet
- buttons which allow you to like the information or leave a comment, and the number of other people who like this information
- comments left by other people, including their name and the day on which the comment was posted
- a space to write your own comment