Introduction to Watchlists
A Digimind Watchlist is similar to a newsletter because:
- It gets delivered straight to the subscriber’s mailbox.
- News is distributed on a regular basis.
- Subscribers can opt in and out of the newsletter.
However, a Watchlist has extra features that mean it is more flexible and better adapted to a company’s collective watch process.
- Administrators set up public channels based on corporate or global business objectives and / or based on team or department needs.
- Subscribers build their own private watchlists according to their needs and centers of interest by choosing from the channels set up by the administrator.
- Administrators can track the interest in a given channel or watchlist and then use this information to feed back into the ongoing CI project, adapting both sources and queries to render the CI project more closely in line with the subscribers’ needs and centers of interest.