The URL Store
The URL Store is a one-stop shop for sourcing agents quickly and effectively. For more information on the store, please follow this link.
Inside the URL Store, you can select the types of sources you would like to add to an agent using the tags on the left of the page:
Different types of tag in the URL Store
On the left of the page you will see that the tags have been grouped into different categories.
- My Company Tags: These tags have been created specially for your company. They are only available to Digimind users working on the same Digimind base as you are. To find out more about My Company Tags, click here.
- Types: You can select the type of media you would like to include in the agent, for example Companies, Reviews or Blogs.
- Sectors: Using the tags in this list it is possible to limit the sources to a specific industry or business area.
- All tags: These tags have been created and applied by Digimind. They are available to all of our clients.
Combine the tags to create targeted packs of sources
It is also possible to combine the tags in the URL Store, which will give you even greater precision (if needs be)
Types, Sectors, Languages & Countries
These tags can be combined simply by clicking on more than one tag from each section. In the example below, the resulting pack will include sources that are tagged as being blogs, and which are tagged with either the sector Cosmetics OR the sector Luxury and are written in English.
My Company Tags and All Tags
The tags in these two sections are slightly different to the other tags. In the other sections, a source can only be tagged with one tag. A source is either from a company's site or from a customer review site, but not from both. However, the My Company Tags and All Tags sections are by nature personalized. This means that you may want to apply more than one tag from these sections to a source or set of sources. It is perfectable reasonable to tag the same source as being "4G" and "Internet Service Provider".
Because of the nature of multiple tagging for sources in these sections, we have developed two ways to combine these tags when you are creating a pack of sources.
- Use the check boxes: As in the image above, you can tick the boxes by the side of the tags. This will mean that only sources that are tagged with all the tags will be included in your pack of sources.
- Use "custom tags" for greater flexibility: Imagine that you would like to add to your agent those sources that are tagged with Asia in the All Tags section, and also are tagged with either 4G or Internet Service Provider. To do this, click on "custom tags":
Then, inside the box that opens you can structure your source pack to fit your needs:
Write your tag combination in the box and use the operators AND, OR, NOT and the ( ) to structure your tags.
Any My Company tags you have created will appear below in grey. Include this tags in your combination simply by clicking on them.
Good to know
- You can combine My Company Tags and tags from the All Tags section only with custom tags.
- You can then add a tag from another section of the store on top of this to further the precision of your pack. In this example I could add the tags Automotive (from the sector section) and English (from the language section).
- The names of the tags are not case sensitive, nor do they need quotation marks. Internet Service Provider = internet service provider = "Internet Service Provider"