Shared dashboards are one of the ways information can be shared using Digimind. Depending on your needs, you can set up a shared dashboard to display:
- alerts, news from the DCF, stories that have been saved into your projects or folders
- graphs and analysis
To find out more about each of the display options, click on the links above.
Actions from a Shared Dashboard
If you have access to a shared dashboard, in the top right corner of a shared dashboard, you will see an actions button:
From here you will be able to:
- click on Profiles to access profile manager. If profile manager is available on your Digimind, this will allow you to see the profiles that have been created on your platform. Find out more about profiles here.
- click on My Reader to consult the information that has been stored into your projects. This article explains how to work with My Reader.
- click on My Watchlist to interact with Watchlists. Read this post to find out more about Watchlists.
- click on create a report if you would like to generate a report. Find out more here.
The dashboard button, to the left of the actions button, allows you to see an drop down menu of all the dashboard that have been shared with you. You can easily switch from one to another by clicking on them.